(1) To make the gift of music available to all regardless of creed, race, gender, ethnicity or station in life.
(2) To teach the fundamentals of music and to provide certification where available.
(3) To assist in developing music as a universal language.
(4) To introduce music of different cultures from around the world.
(5) To assist all schools locally and internationally to keep music alive at the elementary and tertiary level.
(6) To assist churches and other nonprofit organizations develop music within their organization.
(7) To deliver certified music training to all students desirous of pursuing a certified course in music.
(8) To assist in the development and research of the scientific benefits of learning music.
(9) To assist musicians, music teachers and music schools locally and worldwide to unite in sharing ideas.
(10) To aid World Peace through the promotion of music as a universal language.
SERVICE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. November 2012
© 2013 Music Academics